Since 2010, the Foundation has worked closely with numerous Ethiopian families. During this period, families (parents and children) achieved impressive results including:
- Improved quality of life and income for the entire family.
- Successful completion of high school with full matriculation certificate.
- Integration into pre-military preparatory schools.
- Enlistment in the IDF and significant service.
- College and university acceptance.
- University graduates and Dean’s List students.
- Acquisition of assets and the launch of business initiatives.
- Voluntary work in various foundations and frameworks.
- Re-integration into the foundation’s activities – as volunteers – to assist in mediation and counselling for new families.
Through hard work, and in leveraging the tools and skills they acquired as they progressed through the Foundation’s programs, family members achieved these results in their own right.
Alongside these achievements without doubt, concrete success cannot be measured by numbers or titles. We are both proud and happy that families, and primarily the children, endowed their trust, opened their hearts and dedicated themselves to the process. The Foundation is aware of and grateful for the privilege to create the bonds that have been forged with the families, as well as for the motivation and growth the entire platform inspires.